Tuesday, December 6, 2011

7 Day Kitchen Tile Grout Cleaning Experiment Day 1


My kitchen tile grout use to be a cream/peach tone. But now it is more the color of toe jam. I have tried to leave bleach on it for hours and it does not make a dent. I have tried Cola Soda (read it somewhere thought i would try) for hours, that certainly didnt work. So I ventured out to find a homemade DIY grout cleaner and found a whole bunch. So I have decided to tackle one a day. (sorry that I do not have a before photo on day 1).
RECIPE FOR DAY 1: 3 parts baking soda to 1 part water, if you have a small job use 3 tsp bakingsoda to 1 tsp of h2o or 3 cups to 1 cup for large job. I bought some baking soda to use but decided to put it in the fridge and pull out the old baking soda and use it up.
The photo is obvious what it looks like now and what it use to look like by the other intersection close to it. I give this concoction a 9 out of 10 because it worked fast 9in minutes!) and took very little elbow grease.

6 comments:

  1. Grout cleaning is often required unless color sealed or clear sealed.

    grout cleaning melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  2. My wife wanted our kitchen counters and floor to be regrouted, so I was going to do just that. I learnt about NuGrout from a buddy of mine who agreed to help me with the re-grouting. Boy am I glad I asked him to help me out. The NuGrout cleaner and Pre-treat products worked wonders! It appears as if we have a brand new kitchen. We even used the products to clean our bathrooms. Don't hesitate to check them out at http://www.nugrout.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel Deluxe Tile Cleaning provide the best Tile Regrouting. I booked them for my home tile cleaning. they did an excellent job. now my mom is quite happy with their services. I would like to recommend you to all my friends. They used some solution to clean the tiles. It's already a month passed but the tiles are still shining. Thank you Deluxe Tile Cleaning Team for your best service.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you need same day Natural stone floor cleaning in Melbourne then I would only suggest one name and that is Fresh tile cleaning company. They are house to experienced and certified tile cleaners. They provide their services 365 days a year at a very affordable price. Also, senior citizens are offered a discount of additional 10%.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi friends, I was looking out for some professional TRAVENTINE Tile Grout Cleaning to clean the tiles and grout in my bathroom.Duringmy online search, I came across Mark’s tile and grout cleaning company. I must say that they really have a team of experts in tile and grout cleaning and they also provide same day services which make them highly recommendable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. SK Cleaning Services undoubtedly is the best company offering the QUARRY Tile Grout Cleaning
    . I am very pleased with the services I received. My floor looks beautiful

    ReplyDelete