Friday, December 9, 2011

7 Day Kitchen Tile Grout Cleaning Experiment Day 5


Todays ingredients:
*1/2 cup baking soda
*1/3 cup ammonia (ick on the smell)
*1/4 cup vinegar (ahhh, the childhood aroma of dying easter eggs!)
***This can not be used on travertene or limestone*** Isn't grout limestone? I don't know that is just what the directions said.

This judge gives it a 2 out of 10, lots of elbow grease and not alot of result. Plus the ammonia gave me a headache. My Mother also noted she wondered if my male cat would spray or tinkled in that spot now b/c male cats do that in places where they think other cats have marked. and cat urine, especially male cat urine smells like pure ammonia. (So after a little bit I mopped back over it with lavendar scent pine sol).

No comments:

Post a Comment