Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Adolyn's gifts





































These are for my new niece, Adolyn. The floral fabric is Michael Miller and the polka dots is Amy Butler. The rest are Hobby Lobby. The lamb in front of cross was a mess, it was all too dense , ran out of thread color twice and never got it matched up, just didn't care after about 6 needle breaks. I will use the design alot more tho. Some of the designs are Embroidery RN (sheep) but I did my own wording in MW+ and Embroidery Boutique (three crosses, A applique & lamb w/cross), the 'iPoo' is from Embroidery Garden. The cross was three different designs in one package but I put them together in 1 design. the ruffles on the bottom of tee is just ribbon, gathered and sewn on. The 3 crosses tee is for her big sister Anna Jaymes!








1 comment:

  1. Mel--I knew you sewed and were crazy for monograms--but did not know you had this blog til I saw it on our LSWI group!!! --UGH I wish you lived closer to me --I woul pay you to applicae (sp?) and monogram for me!! LOVE your stuff--the bunny....!!! Monogramming is soooo hard to have done and so expensive up north here--I just may have to bite the bullet and buy a machine that monograms--what do you use??
    Barbarann

    ReplyDelete